Terms and Conditions
By using Seraphim Studio and our services you're agreeing to the following:
You agree that your the age of 13+ when signing up for a Seraphim Studio account or at least act 13+, and you fill follow the Terms and Conditions. Failure to do so can result in account suspension for a period of time or a permanent block from accessing Seraphim Studio.
Act your age: Don't be immature, unless it's a place where maturity doesn't matter (i.e. Silly Discussion Forum). Don't directly insult staff members or other users: it will cause trouble and nobody wants that to happen.
Don't complain about bans. Bans are given out for a reason. If your serious about disputing your ban, click here for more information to submit your ban appeal. Once a ban appeal has been submitted, your ban will be reviewed again to either be lifted, shortend or denied. You only get 3 chances to appeal per ban.
- Will not give your email address to anyone unless you chose to do so.
- Will NEVER email you asking for your password.
- Is not held responsible for user's actions.
- Will not give your IP or information to anyone but site admins may see your IP for moderation purposes.
- You are only allowed two accounts maximum for siblings. If you have more than two siblings, let an admin know.
- If you make spam alts, your main account will be moderated.
- No name snipes. If an inactive account have a name snipe, then that account's name will get deleted and freed up for others to use them. This is not a game who can get the awesome names before anyone else can.
You shall not (At all, anywhere on the site)
- Create spam accounts.
- Abuse the report system.
- Impersonate a staff member, or the staff.
- Use URL shorters, ( due to security reasons ).
- Spam the site, or spam other's messages.
- Hack the site, or users of the site.
- Have anything racist (Posts, images, etc).
- Have anything Anti-Religious/Pro-Religious (Posts, images etc. e.g: God isn't real!!/You MUST believe in god or you'll burn in hell!)
- Give your password to ANYONE, not even your best friends.
- Post inappropriate links (NSFW content, mild swearing is ok, but excessive swearing is not ok.)
- Vandalise wiki pages.
- Abuse site features.
- Have anything Homophobic (Posts, images etc.)
- Have anything Transphobic (Posts, images, misgendering for the purpose of bullying, using insults like tranny, gay, lesbian, dyke, identify as jokes that are made to hurt the LGBT community, etc.)
- Share/Discuss anything regarding hacks,exploits or phishing on the site
- Harass anyone on the website.
- Any references to drugs. Vitamin related references are okay.
Uploading assets ( All images )
- They must not be inappropriate.
- They must not be duplicate images that you recently uploaded
- Must not contain any rogue file data
This is not the while Terms of Service and is likely to change in the future. We have the right to suspend your account if we determine your behavior disrupts the website, so follow the rules so everyone can have a good time. Rules are there for a reason or else the site will be caotic.
Last updated on Feburary 10, 2019